Garment Technician / Pattern Maker
"Lets go to town on this garment!" - our future Pattern Maker
One of the key elements which makes NVSG so amazing is real innovation. We want to rethink everything that is out there now. We want to improve everything that is out there any way we can. If you want to design quality, innovative and good looking garments we want you.
We are looking for a real creative mind. Someone who shows great initiative, and would love the opportunity to design sportswear for a living. You must be able to handle digital pattern programs at an expert level. You will be at the heart of designing for the brand as a key member in our team. You will be able to help guide someone through the process of ordering uniforms for all facets of all organisations; be it: schools, sports teams, businesses, clubs.
You should be able to show a strong initiative, keen digital pattern making skills, passion for all sportswear, school wear and all garments, a focus on results, and the ability to work purposefully without too much guidance.
- Represent Envisage Clothing as a brand ambassador
- Designing new sportswear and garments
- Grading patterns
- Creating paper patterns off samples
- Splicing existing patterns
- Create a cut marker
- Actively contribute new designs, ideas and avenues
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients
- Relevant experience in the industry
- Expertise in StyleCAD
- Expertise in paper pattern making
- Eye for detail and clear communication
- Excellent time management
- Impervious problem solving skills
- An excellent knowledge of garment construction and sports
- Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a startup environment