SUBLIMATION PRODUCTION ASSISTANT / DESIGNER
"I'm obsessed with design. I'm obsessed with Sportswear." - Our future Graphic Designer
Email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to give us a link to your portfolio
If you're successful we'll give you a call or email.
Under no circumstances will we deal with recruiters without prior agreement.
We're a design house at heart. Join our team if you love the idea that whatever you design might up on a little player in the park; a phenom in the making; or a superstar player on television.
We are looking for a real creative mind. Someone who shows great initiative, and would love the opportunity to design sportswear for a living. You should be able to show a keen sense of minimalist design but also be able to go loud and head-turning when needed. You will be representing the brand as a key member in our team.
You should be able to show a strong initiative, keen design skills, passion for all sportswear and garments, a focus on results, and the ability to work purposefully without too much guidance. You will be creating production-ready artwork and designing products to be made.
- Represent Envisage Clothing and NVSG as a brand ambassador
- Create Production-ready artwork
- Design new artwork concepts and products
- Operate and monitor sublimation printers
- Actively contribute new designs, ideas and avenues
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients
- Expert level CorelDraw skills
- Competent in Adobe Suite
- Relevant experience in sublimation printing
- Eye for detail and perfection
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Impervious problem-solving skills
- A good knowledge of the basics of garment construction and sports
- A passion to actively seek design trends in the sportswear design sphere
- Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a startup environment