SALES REPRESENTATIVE / ACCOUNT MANAGER
The ability to charm the biggest.
Looking for a rewarding career? Want to work in a young, fresh environment? Love to mix with the best? Want to work closely with athletes and sports clubs?
Our mission at Envisage Clothing is to offer not just product, but real service to our clients. We offer the Client Manager title because, we value our clients as people, and not"accounts" or "a sale." We're looking for a results-driven optimist who can go the extra yard to help a client in a real way.
We are looking for a great talker with the ability to think commercially; ability to establish relationships with large organisations; and show great initiative. You will be able to develop meaningful relationships with a key list of clients whilst being a reputable brand ambassador. You will be able to help guide someone through the process of ordering promotional products for all facets of their organisations.
You should be able to show a strong sales strategy, a real willingness to talk to clients, passionate about good customer service, a focus on results, and the ability to work purposefully without too much guidance.
- Represent Envisage Clothing as a brand ambassador and Client Manager
- Manage a large list of clients and maintain relationships
- Actively seek and prospect new clients
- Respond to enquiries and requests from clients
- Contribute ideas and avenues for growth of sales
- Relevant experience in retail, sales or customer service
- Intensely ambitious
- Confident, reassuring and charming phone manner
- Excellent written communication skills. Emails need to be friendly, helpful, precise and persuasive.
- Acute ability to research
- Competent and confident computer skills
- Eye for detail and clear communication
- Excellent time management and inquiry management
- The ability to build a relationship rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively
- A tenacious manner for closing a deal
- Accurate mathematical skills
- A good knowledge of the basics of garment construction
- Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a startup environment